The Nemesis Factor
Resleeving is the term for downloading into a new body. It takes about an hour for a biomorph and one action turn for s synthomorph.
It is important to note that you can't get morphs instantly. Each location will only have a certain amount in stock. You can have a morph custom made but that costs more and takes time.
Biomorphs are grown naturally. Occasionally the growth is speed up a bit, but still it takes a substantial amount of time to grow a body.
- Decide if you want new or used.
- Decide what type of morph you want, including any special features.
- The facility will provide a list of available morphs.
- You can check the history of the morphs before choosing.
- Download into the morph and take an integration check. Roll under SOM X 3 (with appropriate modifiers)
Morph pricing can vary drastically depending on model, condition, rep and location. In general the following discounts hold true:
- For every 5 years of use a synth morph will cost 10% less.
- A biomorph with less than 1 year of use is considered new.
- A biomorph between 1 and 3 years old will cost 10% less.
- A biomorph between 3 and 5 years old will cost 25% less.
- A biomorph with more than 5 years of use will be at least 50% less.
- Customization of appearance will cost between 10% and 25% more on average.
This is listed under the creative commons license. It is paraphrased from the Eclipse Phase Rulebook.